Is your partner’s snoring keeping you up all night? Ever wish they would just shut the f**k up? Some of us have been enduring these snoring sounds for years at the cost of our own sleep. We feel you and that’s why we at BRUTAL ASIANS is here to help you to solve problem! We have searched high and low and found this product!
Snorel Snoring relief. It’s a kind of throat spray. But does this product actually work? Today we shall find out, BUT WAIT! How many of you know why we snore? Dunno right? Let’s find out! Previously, we check out Breathe Right Review and it did a decent job. Can Snorel do it better?
You might want to read other men’s grooming review to find the ideal product for yourself.
What causes snoring?
- Mouth anatomy. It is due to the obstruction of free flowing air through the passages at the back of the throat. This happens more with narrowing of respiratory airways as the structure strike each other and vibrate during breathing
- Alcohol consumption. Alcohol calms the throat muscles and reduce ones natural defenses against airway obstruction.
- Nasal problems. Crooked partition between your nostrils may contribute to your snoring.
- Sleep deprivation. Not getting enough sleep can lead to even more throat relaxation.
- Sleep position. Snoring is typically most often and loudest when sleeping on the back. This is because the gravity’s effect on the throat narrows the airway resulting in snoring.
How does this spray work?
The spray actually coat the upper respiratory tract with a thin layer of oil that helps to reduce vibrations that causes snoring. But does it really work? Let’s find out!
- Use before bedtime
- Shake bottle and adjust nozzle
- Spray 3 times towards the back of the throat, hold it for 30 seconds then swallow
- Do not eat or drink after spraying after spraying
In order to prove the claims we got our test subject Ray to try it out at home. He will be recording himself sleeping with and without the Snorel Spray Relief. We will be using Ray to determine if their claims are true. These are their claims
- Overnight relief
- Pleasant tasting
- Reduce snoring
After 5 hours and 43 minutes of sleep, Ray started snoring again. This shows that it does not provide overnight snoring relief but instead a temporary snoring solution! Want to hear how funny Ray sounds when he snore? Check out our video review!
We asked our colleagues to try the Snorel Spray to see if it is “Pleasant Tasting”. 3/4 finds that it taste pleasant. DOES IT HOLD ITS CLAIMS? OBVIOUSLY!
For the 3rd claim, it states that it reduces snoring. This is the result before and after using the Snorel Spray! It clearly shows that there is a slight decrease in the snoring. Therefore, this claim is true!
If you are looking for a product that totally gets rid of snoring then you can give this product a miss. Instead I would recommend you to see a doctor to help in the aid of your snoring. But on the flip side if you want to just needed a temporary solution to reduce snoring then you can give this product a try. For $29.95 this product is worth a try because well…it’s not expensive. Therefore this product is a